Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Turquoise Tantrum





Just a quick outfit post before I head off to the land of nod.
This blazer is teasing me, I don't really know what to wear it with.
I am struggling...
I threw it on over these floral jeggings and black jersey tank but I'm not convinced.
I found this treasure in Camden market about 6 weeks back and this was my first time to wear it. Totally ecstatic when I first saw it, the excitement it would bring to me wardrobe and now....nothing, nada, zero...the inspiration and flow of ideas is null and void.

I am truly open to any suggestions as to how you would wear it!
Help me please!

***************
Blazer - Camden Market
Jersey top - Asos
Floral Jeggings - River Island
Locket - Topshop

4 comments:

  1. An all black dress and those boots is my suggestion.... Love those boots x wish i got them when i had the chance :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black skinny belt around it, leather trousers or wet look leggings..??
    I LOVE it, best blazer I've seen all year!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh sounds good!
    I actually have lycra leggings might do the trick, thanks Lucy!
    Must invest in a good black dress, can't find the ONE!
    Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit, I love your shirt!

    http://fashionjunkdaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete