Wednesday, August 10, 2011

'On Wednesday, we wear PINK!'






Apologies for being slow on the blogging front, life is a little hectic at the moment.
How and ever, it is indeed Wednesday, and I am obligated to produce my weekly outfit post emblazoned with a dash of pink.

I wore this outfit a few weeks back to an interview to undertake a fashion stylist course.
The pink blazer is one of my Birmingham purchases and I absolutely love it. I had been searching for this pastel shade for quite a while so when I spotted it in H&M it had to be mine.
These shorts are very Chanel-esque, navy tweed with brown and white specks sewn through.
Sheer shirt, sky high boots and antique jewelry - the necessary touches to add a tone of professionalism.
The string of pearls were left to me by my Nanny a few years back and I simply cherish them.
The cameo is an antique from 1800s and the gold chain is circa 1900s, my special 21st birthday gift from my Mam.

Hope you like it!

****************
Blazer - H&M
Blouse - Penneys
Shorts - Sister Jane for Topshop Studio
Boots - Carvela by Kurt Geiger
Accessories - Antique

No comments:

Post a Comment