Saturday, August 20, 2011

Wild Flower Child






Just a quick outfit post.
I want to say a huge thanks to my brother, my personal photographer in this instance.
We set to work in my garden and I think the surrounding really add to the outfit in all it's vintage floral self.

Just a simple, everyday look.
I love a good pair of shorts and this pair in particular are great all year round.
Kimono's have become my new must-have items, and let's just say I've gone a little...ahem...overboard with them! This particular one always gets great remarks and it surprises people when I tell them it's high street and not genuine vintage.

Hope you like it!

****************
Kimono - River Island
Lace Jumper - New Look
Shorts - Topshop
Sandals - Warehouse
Clutch - Vintage from Shutterbug

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much!
    The 'teeny shutterbug bag' is actually the handiest clutch bag, size of an envelope yet fits in all the essentials!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit, and I love the bag with it - that was one of my favourites ever in store! :)

    xB

    ReplyDelete