Monday, July 16, 2012

United Colors of Benetton















Sincere apologies for not getting these to you sooner. My relationship with my beloved laptop has not been as plentiful as usual! How and ever may I present to you the final images from my shoot for United Colors of Benetton.

I am so happy with how they turned out.
The first image blows me away every time!
Three amazing models, an incredibly talented team, and whopper colourful clothes that just pop off the screen.

Would love to hear your thoughts.

Also, some exciting news coming soon, watch this space!

**********************************************

Credits:

MUA: Aisling Powell
Hair: Jane Akkermann
Stylist: Sinead Kelly
Photographer: Shelly Radley @radicaltiaraphotographyModels: Aimee Cribben, Damilola Queend Oshin, Ricky Mangala

No comments:

Post a Comment