Monday, July 30, 2012

Lights, Camera, ACTION!!!

So a little bit more exciting news I just have to share with you all.

Remember that shoot I styled a few weeks back, the one for United Colors of Benetton, this one HERE
Well what I couldn't really spill at the time was that on the day the whole team was being filmed. Behind the Scenes, if you like, start to finish it was all recorded.
For what, you ask?

Fashion One TV, an internationally acclaimed online fashion channel (that shortly has its sights set on airing with Sky), profiling highly recognised brand names, designers and all other fashion talents.
Who's behind the scenes video was published on site and on TV last week?
You guessed it! United Colors of Benetton!

So thrilled, got a shudder of excitement seeing my name credited on the final images too!

Check it out here:
(All artists are credited onscreen, video by Nicola Leddy @RTProductions)

In other news, if you're looking for a light read this evening check out my latest guest post over on What Will I Wear Today?
http://www.whatwilliweartoday.ie/2012/07/guest-post-hey-creep/

That's all for now!

Sinéad



No comments:

Post a Comment