Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Portobello

Day 2 of our London adventures (my best friend, Aoife and I) consisted of straying into the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, if you must, for a ramble around the famous Portobello Market.
Glorious sunshine and lots of lovelies to look at we bagged ourselves a few authentic treasures and graded our adventure a success.

We ventured out to Westfield Shopping Centre (the largest shopping centre Europe has to offer) in search of a few bargains, a nice dinner and quality tea and chats.
We surely hit the bargain jackpot in Urban Outfitters - when going to pay for our items, the charming fellow serving us informed us that it was 'buy one get one free' - WINNING!
Nonetheless we each cam out with two items and paid only £10!

As I mentioned the day was an absolute scorcher so I wore this floral dress. Can't believe I haven't featured it before because it is certainly one of my go-to items all year round.
I accessorized with heavy gold accessories and coral espadrilles.



Check out my Portobello Photo Diary:





























No comments:

Post a Comment