Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Peekaboo!




A lil outfit post for ya'll this fine Wednesday evening (she says in enthusiasm while staring out at the bleary rain - bleugh!) Though autumn weather beckons, I had to post this look given that the touch of sunshine gives a feeling of summer - wishful thinking!
I bought this dress on my adventure to London a few weeks back and it' just so comfortable and easy to wear. This best part is that it is cut across the middle and held together by metal pieces that look exactly like body jewelry?! It's a bit edgier for me, I'm not usually a girl to wear a lot of black.
My hat is from Penneys would you believe but the quality suggests otherwise and I love the boho feel it adds. You can of course HYPE this look below, and let me know what you think?






******************************************

Dress - Topshop
Boots - Topshop
Hat - Penneys/Primark
Ring - Shutterbug

3 comments: