Monday, August 27, 2012

The Lust List

I realise that it has been a while since I have done a post of this sort. 
Strange considering that I become inspired and fascinated by things so quickly. 
So here is a short culmination of bits and bobs that I am swooning after and lusting over right now:

I am just entering the final week of my current Design Doma diary this week. The cuteness of these products are so great that I just had to hop online to order me a new one.


These Coltrane cutout boots by Jeffrey Campbell are my absolute MUST for the winter season ahead.


Loving quirky and creative interiors at the moment. I don't know why exactly but I am going with it.


Love Madame Juliette above and her collection of awesome leggings make me want some.


Old habits die hard...floral, in jumpsuit form, swoon.


And this beauty...well I just cannot resist

No comments:

Post a Comment