Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Stylist Sunday: Shoot 4

Alas, it has all come to an end. My time spent 'studying' at LA Make-Up Academy is over but I am no officially a qualified fashion stylist (still trying to figure that one out!)

Kick starting our final week, last Sunday played host to our final photo shoot, shot on location in the Mercantile Hotel on Dame Street in Dublin. Our brief for the day was to recreate a past icon choosing from Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, David Bowie and Elvis Presley.

With less pressure on us this time around, I wanted to try something a little different.
I wanted to style a male model. In this instance it was my brother.
He was transformed into 'The King' in his early 1950s days.
My goodness did he do a good job, and embodied Elvis to precision.
I was amazed.
Performing vibrantly in front of the camera and delivering varied and unique shots, I was having a had time trying to pick out the shots I wanted because they were all that good!
This was his first time 'modelling' per se and he really impressed, not just myself, but the photographer, my tutor and make-up artist too!

Here are a few shots from the day.
Let me know what you think!




********************************
Photogapher: Pat Swan
Model: Cormac Kelly
Stylist: Sinéad Kelly
(Note all clothes models own)

No comments:

Post a Comment