Friday, April 27, 2012

Lunching Ladies

Today I attended a charity lunch and fashion show in aid of Lotus Child, in Fire Restaurant in Dublin.
My friend and fellow blogger, Líosa Bruder was so kind to ask me along to what was a wonderful afternoon. Yummy food, fabulous company and of course let's not forget the fashion made for a great day.
It also gave us a chance to catch up, and it wouldn't be like us bloggers not to take a few outfit snaps now would it?
I dared to wear my new trousers to the event today. From Zara, they are a chiffon-like material, quite see-through, with a shorts inset in them. Not a usual choice for me, given that I do love my colour but I LOVED wearing them today. Billowing, swaying, sashaying they made me feel as special as I do wearing skirts and dresses!
So anybody willing to embrace the trouser trend this season...do it!






(Photos by Líosa Bruder)


                          **********************************************************
Trousers - Zara
Jumper - Urban Outfitters
Boots - River Island
Chains - Vintage c/o Rhinestones, Shutterbug and pendant from Urban Outfitters



2 comments: