Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My aul flower

via Nicoletta on lookbook.nu

via Perventina on lookbook.nu

via Alyssa on lookbook.nu

via Olivia on lookbook.nu

via Sinéad on Pinterest

via Sinead on Pinterest

via Sinéad on Pinterest

Anybody who knows me knows about my indulgent passion for all things floral. It started back many moons ago...well at least 5 years ago, maybe even before. I loved all patterns and colour schemes from ditsy print to graphic floral, ancient curtain-like fabrics and granny-like scarves. One of my friends (a guy) said to me one night, 'you should wear floral its all in!' His sarcastic tone was hilarious as he continued, 'What are you going to do when floral goes out of fashion?'
Luckily I haven't yet had to face that question given that seven seasons later floral is still very much prominent on the fashion radar. 
This season even moreso. I am loving how the girlish nature of the patterns have been toughened up with studs and leather, that clashing adds more drama, that pants are patterned and that the floral hippy happiness is rampant.
Let the floral abundance flow!


1 comment: