Sunday, April 22, 2012

Florals in Spring...groundbreaking

Sunday's with the family have long been the same, we go to Mass, go for a run and then go for brunch.
Unfortunately for me, no running was to be done today. Having injured my back the other week I have taken to the nickname 'Cripple!'
I decided to go for a stroll around Oak Park Forest in Carlow and it was a beautiful morning (between showers) and I snapped a few pictures of the beautiful scenery and I also managed to do a few outfit snaps.
It certainly has been a while since my last outfit post, something I am very disappointed about but hopefully this will get me back on track.
Hope you like!








(photos by Cormac Kelly)

**********************
Kimono - River Island
Top - Forever 21
Levi cut-offs - Vintage @ Shutterbug
Boots - Asos
Chain - Urban Outfitters

1 comment: