Saturday, March 17, 2012

A Stylist Sunday: Photo Shoot 3



Yes, I do realize that this post is six days late but it is here nonetheless.
Last Sunday I had a big photo shoot, organized by yours truly from beginning to end.
The shoot had to be inspired by a fairytale.
You could say I was in my element!

My inspiration came from the tale of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
I wanted to take elements of the story for which it is renowned and taper them to a modern, contemporary lifestyle.
Without giving too much away, I may have taken the quote 'Mirror, mirror on the wall...' to life in the element of fashion.

The shoot went really smoothly and the results (what I've seen so far) are fantastic.
However the day would have been nothing had it not been for Lil Hustlers crew (from this seasons Got to Dance) who were a dream to work with.
They came to life in front of the camera, had myself and my team crying laughing at their 'supermodel' antics and wowed us at the end of the shoot with a little dance treat.

Here are just a few snapshots from behind the scenes, hope you like!

*******************
Model(s): Gráinne Hemeryck, Lil Hustlers
Make-Up: Anca Condrache (top two images courtesy of)
Photographer: Deirdre Fitzpatrick
Styling: Sinéad Kelly

3 comments: