Sunday, December 4, 2011

Ladies of the Rings





Caggie: Turquoise rings, multi-couloured nails and a nice bit of arm candy




Rosie: A creative minimalist. Gold band rings courtesy of Margiela @net-a-porter

I'm not one to get hooked on reality TV shows (ahem...I never followed The Hills or The City, I swear!)
but I've only recently been able to catch the remarkable 'Made In Chelsea.'

Their snobbery and fake 'kiss babes lols' greetings do grate on my nerves just a little but I still find the whole thing quite enjoyable.
Enviable wardrobes, thanks Daddy, that are strictly not high street really do make me swoon.
Some characters wearing run of the mill, 'I have lots of money so I shall wear designers on my forehead' but there are a few who have an original authentic sense of style.
My favourites being Caggie and Rosie, two of the characters who have a sort of creative, alternative, inspiring sense of style and a very keen eye for selecting a good set of rings.
This is where my swooning begins.

Caggie sports two rings, one larger than the other with turquoise stones, perfectly offset by her quirky multicoloured nail varnish, which I adore.

Rosie on the other hand is known for her signature three rose gold rings which are by Maison Martin Margiela btw, but they are in fact pretty awesome.

I know what's on my lust list this Christmas...though I might have to settle for something a little less...couture!

1 comment: