Sunday, December 25, 2011

A Happy Christmas










What a lovely Christmas Day.
I had a really nice day meeting family, eating, opening newfound treasures, eating, flaking on the couch...did I mention eating? 
I didn't go too overboard but I did however decide to make homemade lemon meringue pie for dessert and oh boy was it NOM!

Anyway here are a few photos of my Christmas outfit, floral with a dash of pink (who'd have thunk it?), pictured in my natural habitat - my bedroom.
I got a lovely haul of gifts from family, friends and Mr Claus big, small and lovely sentimental offerings all of which I am truly grateful for.

Low and behold my absolute favourite gift are my Jeffrey Campbells, of which I have pined after for oh so long, and how adorable is the box?

I hope that you all had a fabulous day and lapped up in the luxury of family and good times.
I know I am so thankful for everything I have received over the past year, and to everyone who reads and contributes to this blog, thank you kindly.
It's the small things in life that matter most.

Happy Holidays,
Sinead

x

*******************
Dress - NastyGal
Boots - Marco Tozzi
Peace pendant - Urban Outfitters
Boyfriend watch - Asos

3 comments:

  1. Those shoes are deadly, I'm so obsessed with leopardprint! And that Pink Mac - You lucky girl!

    Happy Christmas :)
    Lucy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're the most comfy shoes ever!! haha thank you so much, I'll let you in on a lil secret...it's only a pink cover for the Mac, ebay's finest!

    Happy Christmas
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg!The shoes of JC <3 stunning!I love your style and you are so pretty :) love your blog,following you!

    ReplyDelete