Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Glam Rock




A quick outfit post for you guys! I was at a dance show last night, namely DCU's Best Dance Crew, supporting my friends, fellow dancers and first timers in what was most definitely a brilliant show.

This outfit is a good balance between casual and dressy without being OTT. I knew that chances of heading out after the show were pretty high so I wanted to make the effort and look edgy yet suitable for wherever the night would take us.

I apologise for the poor quality of the pictures, I had to rely on the trusty camera phone as I rushed out the door. To make matters worse when we tried to shoot outside, wind and hair in face were a combination of destruction so inside we went.

I am wearing black leather shorts which are vintage and one of my favourite items in my wardrobe, a cream knit sweater, gold chain and feather earring.

This look, I feel could be worn day or night, as demonstrated with converse to add a lil punk rock for day time, or add a faux fur jacket and heels for a more glamorous night time attire.

I think I look quite androgynous, not my signature go-to style but I kind of like it.

What do you think?

*********************
Leather shorts - Vintage @Shutterbug
Knitted Sweater - Zara
Gold Chain - Shutterbug
Faux fur coat - Asos
Black ankle boots - Penneys/Primark

3 comments: