Monday, December 12, 2011

My Muse







You all know I'm a huge fan of unique, individual, new discoveries.
I'm an even bigger fan when I learn that my newest discovery is by Irish designers.
On that note I am super thrilled to introduce you to Mo Muse jewelry by designer Margaret O'Rourke.

O'Rourke is just one of three who run of the amazing yet quaint Bow boutique, in the Powerscourt Centre in the heart of Dublin city.
I first came across the delicate beauties that belong to the jewelry line Mo Muse whilst working at Stellar a few weeks back.
The delicate, sophisticated, authentic pieces are truly beautiful, unique and definitely cater to individual tastes.
Also incredibly budget friendly, I know where I shall be purchasing staple jewelry pieces at affordable pieces that will last for years.

I'm so excited to have found this line and I cannot wait to get saving for the newest additions on the Lust List.

Truly exquisite, classic and beautiful, put them on the top of you Christmas list

Available to buy in-store at Bow boutique, or online at style-tonic (some pieces are excluded from the online store)

Visit MoMuse blog here

3 comments:

  1. These are amazing, that first pair of earrings is perfect.

    P.S. Enter my amazing International Christmas Giveaway
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/2011/12/international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty. x


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from This Is Transition if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete