Wednesday, November 2, 2011

'On Wednesdays we wear...clothes!'






Et voila, an outfit post...finally! It has been a while since I have been able to do a nice, scenic, picturesque post. By picturesque I am referring to the humble surrounding of my country homestead, not myself.
I got my hands on the camera while the weather was somewhat fine and out I trudged to take some snaps.

I am currently obsessing over wooly jumpers, like compulsive everyday wearing, obsessing.
Nothing beats a good old wool knit...fact!
Patterns, pull-overs, fairisle, aran knit - I love them all.
Basic items that really add texture, warmth and comfort to any outfit.
Pair with jeans, a maxi skirt, shorts, dresses, or in this case playsuit and hey presto.

Just thought I'd show you my quick fix with this mint coloured sweater that I paired with playsuit and tights.
Also, and very unintentionally, I am a walking advertisement for Forever 21.
No matter!
Hope you like it.

*****************
Jumper - Forever 21
Playsuit - Forever 21
Locket - Topshop
Boots - River Island

3 comments:

  1. very cute outfit Sinead, nothing beats being nice and snug!

    Great blog by the way, following now! Feel free to check out/follow mine of you like!
    xxx
    Ciara
    http://wildchildstoriesblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!
    I'm on it as we speak Ciara,
    x

    ReplyDelete