Monday, October 24, 2011

Role Reversal






I'm normally like 'rain rain go away' but home confinement is allowing me a much needed break.
More importantly a chance to write a new post...finally!

So this post is a little different than usual. I wanted to turn my hand at styling someone other than myself (my wardrobe and I are at loggerheads at the moment, I'm stuck in a rut!).
Who better to style than your own, so I grabbed my big little brother (he's only 17) and made him trendy.
With an occasion coming up he asked for my help and here are the results.

I veered away from denim and chose a pair of beige chino-type pants that are slightly more slouchy than the norm. Keeping denim in some format I opted for a denim shirt to keep it casual yet put together. Pair a basic striped t-shirt and there you have a casual party look. I think this is a great day time look too.

Then for the more Wintry of occasions, I'm talking Christmas events and so on, don't look any further than a fair isle jumper. I love this look. The denim shirt peeping out and the beige pants give a smart casual outfit.

We had a role reversal, usually he takes my photos, so I would love to know what you guys think of my male 'model'!!!

*************
Pants - River Island
T-shirt - Penneys
Denim shirt - River Island
Beanie hat - Topman
Fairisle sweater - Penneys
Shoes - Converse @Footlocker

1 comment: