Monday, November 14, 2011

A lil bit of magic...

Christmas is looming, fairy lights are popping up here, there and everywhere, the Coca Cola ad has premiered for the 2011 Christmas Season.
As a result I'm feeling lots of layers, woolly jumpers, white, crisp, serene settings and the anticipation of a white Christmas.

My newest discovery has come totally on cue, and resonates innocence, love and serenity all in one.
I present Hollywood's exports of the moment, the Fanning sisters, Elle and Dakota, in their spread for W Magazine.
Photographed by the amazing Mario Sorrenti, it portrays the essence of high fashion, purity and notable beauty.
It reminds me somehow of raiding the treasure chest as a kid, dressing up in odd garments and crazy colours, nicely accessorized with mother's best heels and red lipstick over half my face.
With an air of character and a great sibling relationship and incredible maturity, this spread is magical.







1 comment:

  1. Love these pics! They are stunning :) Does make me think of raiding a treasure chest too - I didn't have any such exquisite ones to raid as a child though! x

    ReplyDelete