Sunday, November 27, 2011

Dare to be Different




Yet another busy weekend but nice to get some downtime in, meet up with friends and do a little retail therapy with the Mother and big little brother.

This morning we decided to take a little trip to Kildare Village for a browse, keep an eye out for Christmas pressies and just have a little downtime.
In all our haste, I grabbed the camera and my brother and we quickly took some snaps outside our house...an outfit post really has been overdue!

This ensemble is a little different from what I would normally put together.
I'm usually all about the girly, pretty, classic cuts with an edgy twist but in this case its a step in a different direction.
Denim on denim with the red skinny jeans and denim shirt, brought together by my printed shawl/cardigan thingy (it's very multifunctional, can also serve as a blanket!)
Mind you I wasn't planning on inserting Ugg's into this combo but my feet were way too cold so I opted for my old reliables.

It was really nice to spend some time with my Mam and brother before heading back to Dublin.
I bagged a lush bedspread and cushion for myself and satisfied my floral addiction with a trip to Cath Kidston.

Hope you all had a good weekend!

PS. I also have new hair. I got a fringe and opted for Balayage just last week. The wind kept blowing my hair in my face so I had to throw it up in a ponytail!

*******************************************
Jeans: River Island
Shirt: Penneys/Primark
Cardigan/Shawl: Dame Boutique, Carlow

No comments:

Post a Comment