Wednesday, May 26, 2010

En Vogue



Dance and Fashion, two vital components of my life. When asked to combine my two favourite worlds into one magical world I jumped at the chance (literally!).
As part of a photography assignment I was aked to model in a shoot with the theme behind the shoot "marketing young Irish models onto the international high fashion scene in a Vogue-like shoot."
We travelled to an old mill in Slaney, Co. Meath on what was a stunning day, an awesome location and the results were truly magnificant. A group of 15 or so models, 3 stylists, assisting crew of 5, behind the scenes video crew and the master photographer himself, left Dublin City to make the ideal dream world come to life.
I am wearing:
black leotard by Bloch dancewear
Pink lace/tulle skirt, H&M
Grey tights, 40 denier, Penneys
Pointe Shoes, dancers own.
Styled by Doireann Lally.
Make-up by Rebecca Fahy.
Creative Director, Clara Talbot.
Photographer, Jass Foley.

No comments:

Post a Comment