Wednesday, September 28, 2011

On Wednesday's we wear...PINK (aka red!)






I think it is about time I do an outfit post. Well overdue I say.
Given that summer has finally come to Ireland in late September, the atmosphere in Dublin city today was quite immense.
The place was alive with people, an abundance of ice-cream and smiles all round...delighted with life.
I decided to take in some rays and basked in the sunshine in St. Stephen's Green during my lunch and my was it a picturesque setting.
So guess what I did???
Took some pictures! YAY!

I was however absolutely roasting in my jeans but no matter, still looks ok.
Also apologies for the quality of the images, they were shot on my phone.

This is what I wore to work in Stellar today. We spent the day pulling looks for a 'geek chic' shoot taking place tomorrow. Lots of walking around, lots of sweating but I really enjoyed it.

************
Vintage print jacket - River Island
Stripy long sleeve top - Jack Wills
Jeans - Vero Moda
Shoes - River Island
Sunglasses - Ray Bans
Tunic necklace - Forever 21

1 comment: