Friday, September 30, 2011

The newest addition to the family...!

Take a look, just a peek, maybe a gaze...
I would like to introduce you to the newest addition to the family, the shoe family that is!





Not forgetting that I am on a shopping ban til Christmas time, I have not bended the rules in any way, I have just come to a mutual agreement - basic essential needs are viable options to buy, aka socks and underwear etc, and in my case, a pair of black shoes which I have been on the lookout for for the best part of 6 months.
These are a BASIC human right at this stage, the search has taken so long!

These black studded loafers are a Topshop shoe, black velvet with silver studs, and oh my do they fit like a slipper - comfort at your feet (no pun intended!)
I also think they are very Louboutin-esque.
Needless to say I am in love!


No comments:

Post a Comment