Monday, February 20, 2012

Style File: Olivia Palermo

LFW: Pringle of Scotland

LFW: MAtthew Willamson

LFW: Topshop Unique

LFW: Mulberry

LFW: Jonathan Saunders


Sincere apologies for my lack of posting, I've been just a little busy lately?!
How and ever I cannot let this all important time of year pass without even mentioning Fashion Week season.
Yes, we are in the middle of London Fashion Week, and as is any fashion lovers dream, I would love to be there, sitting front row, surrounded by the thrill and excitement of all the events, basking in the beauty and glory and creativity of fashions elite...the dream will live on for another season (sniff sniff tear)
One lady who is always on my fashion radar, is the exquisite Olivia Palermo.
Here she is pictured attending her various shows, namely, Pringle of Scotland, Matthew Williamson, Mulberry, Topshop Unique and Jonathan Saunders.
Wow this girl really knows how to put an outfit together, classic, refined, creative and unique.
I want to take this time to appreciate her sense of fashion.
Quite frankly she never gets it wrong.

I think, personally, her attire for the Unique show is my favourite, though her contrasting orange jacket and blue heels at Mulberry come a close second!
What's yours?



1 comment: