Saturday, July 30, 2011

Thrills and Spills: Outfit Post!








I'm quite excited about this post mainly because it is my first half decent outfit post!
As I have said time and time again, being without camera lets me down so I need to beg, borrow and steal before I can get some decent pictures whilst wearing an outfit worth capturing.
Alas, it is here!
Ahem, excuse the posing...

I went out for drinks last night with my two close friends Aoife and Naomi.
A casual occasion by all means. A girls night well earned.
Not usually one for the jeans, the tables turned and I donned this new pair of khaki's from Forever 21 - they fit like a dream. I teemed them with a plain top with scalloped neckline, a colourful and floral (of course) blazer, brown leather boots, belt and bag, and a bunch of rings and bangles.
Appropriate for the adventure that lay ahead.

Hope you like it!

***************
Blazer - River Island
Top - Topshop
Jeans - Forever 21
Boots - Carvela for Kurt Geiger
Rings - Scrabble Ring from Camden, Cocktail Ring from River Island

4 comments:

  1. so glad to see you finally doing outfit posts! looking well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this! its kinda a more fashion forward approach to the girly trends out atm xxxx

    ReplyDelete