Saturday, June 25, 2011

Charlotte and Jane







Presenting to you - Charlotte and Jane - an online haven for all the classic cuts and elegant designs your heart desires, and yes my dearies they are IRISH!!!

I was prompted to take a look at their website during the week and my-oh-my this pair are really on to something.

Taking classic, iconic dresses รก la Audrey Hepburn and Jackie O (etc etc), this pair from Cork have recreated these designs and put their own stamp on them.
I'm a floral, vintage girl at heart but come on who doesn't have a weak spot for the screen sirens of the 50s and 60s???

Ranging from shift dresses, cap sleeves, round and bateau necklines, and bows and buttons in abundance, the rejuvinated take on the timeless glamour of bygone eras is refreshing.

Also perfect if you are looking to inject some colour blocking or monochrome schemes into your wardrobe for summer. Keeping a classic cut on trend - you can't go wrong with it!

My darling Rhona from rosetinteduncertainty sprung to mind immediately when I saw the range - I know she'll go weak at the knees!
Soooo chic and elegant, glamorous and sexy...this is a must online stop-shop for the Lust List!

Full range available from Charlotte and Jane: charlotteandjane.com

Enjoy my pretties!

2 comments:

  1. these dresses are looking so pretty. I like the black and white one very much :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the red number

    ReplyDelete