Sunday, June 26, 2011

Bit of a bargain






Leaving work one evening I decided I wanted to pick up a few bits and bobs around town, inject some new blood into my over-exploding wardrobe.
With the funds a little tight where better to hit than good old reliable, boutique du penneys, aka Penneys!
Here are the pieces I picked up.
I must admit I was happy with their summer range, very vintage inspired, a touch of hippy chic, floral in excess and floaty hemlines.
I was also in search of a good pants that would suit any occasion from job interview to an evening gathering but not a chance of catching me donning a pair of those hideous black work pants...gross!
My search was quickly resolved as Topshop bore the pair pictured above - a peach/nude shade with thin brown gold buckle belt with a slightly wider leg than the norm, but hey that's the 70s creeping in - on sale for just €30!!! SOLD
Just in time too, I wore them the following week to an interview paired with a cream chiffon blouse, a lilac blazer with peach/red/green floral print and brown suede sandals (above).
Formal but perfect for summer.
Let's face it I'm a girl who likes her colour.
Chuffed with myself when my choice of outfit was complimented by more than a few that day too!


Beige Jeans - €11 Penneys
Floral Blouse - €13 Penneys
Brown Satchel - €13 Penneys (with H&M Scarf)
Rust High-waisted Pants - €30 Topshop
Brown studded sandals - €17 Penneys

2 comments:

  1. loveee the buys! im loving all the sleeveless button up shirts penneys are doing, i regret not picking up more in Belfast:/ so cheap! def followin this blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do an outfit post including these shoes... dying to see how they look on

    ReplyDelete