Sunday, November 28, 2010

The deadliest of sins...








I apologise for being M.I.A (missing in action) for the past few weeks, my life has been so hectic!
How and ever, I did have the most fun on the photo shoot i briefly blogged about a few weeks back - Seven Deadly Sins.

Ok, rewind, action...I am editor of my college fashion magazine, The Look which is being published this week, it's all very exciting. In order to compile such a project there of course had to be a show stopping, jaw dropping fashion spread. And so I tried and I think the outcome was pretty good.

We braved the wind and rain, two photographers, a stylist, an assistant, 8 models and moi and headed for Albert College park, the picturesque wooded setting for our shoot. A student run magazine, all of my team were students, some with experience some without but they each handled the days events very professionally. For that alone I am one proud Mama.

So without further a due I present to you my sins: Greed (Ana-Maria), Gluttony (Lydija), Sloth (Emma), Vanity (Sarah), Envy (Louise), Wrath (Me) and Lust(Emily).

I would like to thank my photographers Nicky O Flanagan and Eimear Dalton, stylist Anna Murphy, Assistant Elizabeth Demine and male models Dave and Dermot.
Great job by everyone, I cannot wait to see the final result!!

No comments:

Post a Comment