Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Models and Madness!



So I am writing a short post in absolute anticipation and excitement for tomorrow. I am honoured to have been given the opportunity to take the role of editor of my college fashion magazine The Look. We start shooting tomorrow morning bright and early for our main photo spread, themed Seven Deadly Sins.
Up to an hour ago it was raining down in bucket fulls but I am saying my prayers that tomorrow stays dry as we want to shoot outside.
With 7 beautiful female models, 2 male models, 2 photographers, top class stylist and a bunch of helpful assistants, tomorrow should be a fun day to say the least.
I will keep you posted on how the shoot goes and of course present to you the final frames.
Off to pack for the adventure ahead, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment