Monday, July 19, 2010

"Bags are packed and I'm ready to go....."




So I spent the evening packing for my trip to V-V-Vegas!!! Basically I leave this weekend for the Big City in the Desert for 12 days fro the World Hip Hop Championships. I am so excited words can hardly describe it. However, I had a little predicament before deciding what to pack : dress as a dancer (aka look like a boy in baggy sweaty clothes), or dress like my usual quirky, floral, cute styled self??

Hmmm it was a toughy, but I think I have reached an appropriate compromise bringing floral to the world of hardcore hip hop and edginess by means of hi-tops and vivacious colour to my individual style! Why change who I am, try way to hard (usually ends disastrously for me) and be somebody who I am not wholly, Yes I am a dancer, I am also many other things and fashion and style make up some of those things, so I am gonna mash up styles and hope it goes down a treat!

I have quite an ecclectic mix of garments and patterns in my suitcase, which is only half full let me add (!) and it looks oh so pretty. Shorts, skirts and various tops will keep me comfortable in the searing Nevada heat. Bikini's for by the pool, my new high waisted set which I am in love with, light cotton jackets to cover my poor pale skin from scorching and a few pretty ensembles for evening escapades. Photos form my trip to follow!!! VIVA LAS VEGAS!!(Corny I know, but hey, when will I ever get to say that again??)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-pUaogoX5o

PS. Check out our hotel....DIVINE!!! Red Rock Resort

1 comment:

  1. Hey thank you for following my blog! I really like your posts and I´m in love with the flower backround! :] Have a great day :)

    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete