Monday, July 5, 2010

Fun in the Sun






This weekend I managed to make it home from the "Big Schmoke" after a 6-hour danceathon in Dundrum Town Centre on Saturday. I had a great day, sunshine, dancing, fun with friends and yummy food all for to raise funds for our Hip Hop Crew, Akademix, hitting up Las Vegas for the World Hip Hop Crew Championships!! Check out the pics!

While in Dundrum I paid Urban Outfitters a visit and was pleasantly surprised to find that they had their sale in full swing! I took full advantage of the opportunity and scooped up some nice little pieces for going away in 2 weeks!

Lounging around at home yesterday, I joined forces with my little brother who took a few shots in my garden.
Wearing: Red Skinny Jeans - River Island
White/Blue Stripy oversized Tee - Urban Outfitters
Pendant - River Island
Bangles - A collection of Vintage, H&M and Penneys

I am going to need some help packing for my Vegas Trip. I've never been to the USA before and I know Vegas is going to be HOT HOT HOT!!! So please leave any comments to help me pack for Worlds!

No comments:

Post a Comment