Thursday, July 8, 2010

Boots are Made for Walkin'






I'm so excited about this entry to show everyone my new boots! It has been quite a while since I have bought a new pair of heels and even though these boots are casual they are easily dressed up or worn every day. The first time I saw these beauties was back at Christmas time but I was so broke after the holidays this specific item never made it off my wishlist - until yesterday!

I was strolling around Dublin enjoying the blissful sunshine, the enormous crowds of people, the buzzing atmosphere and BANG-SMACK staring at me was a hug SALE sign in the window of River Island, one of my favourite high street stores.
Earlier yesterday morning, my Mam called from home and unfortunately the boots of my obsession were not reduced in price so I thought the odds were stacked against me.
BUT the Grafton Street store answere all my prayers with my prize being only €42 a bargain if ever I discovered one!
I also bought this gold anchor pendant neck piece which I feel has a daring vintage feel about it.
I cannot wait to wear my new booties, the excitement is overwhelming! Bring on the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I bought them in the sale too! Have wore them everyday since. Great buy you'll wear them to death!

    ReplyDelete