Saturday, June 23, 2012

Nailing it!


I found myself drooling at the mouth whilst pouring over this months issue of ELLE UK.
It had nothing to do with the semi-naked, oh-so-fine Mr. Beckham on the from cover either!
Page after page were covetable manicures. Nail art at it's finest.
I love experimenting with different crazy colours and nail trends but for some reason it seemed so much more apparent in this issue that any other previous.
It set me off, lusting (yet again) for some whacky, creative nail art and below are just a few of my favourites.
Now to choose one...

                                              Source: marieclaire.com via Sinéad on Pinterest
                Source: raindropsnroses.tumblr.com via Sinéad on Pinterest
                         Source: passionnailart.com via Sinéad on Pinterest
                                                    Source: refinery29.com via Sinéad on Pinterest

3 comments: