Saturday, June 9, 2012

The Girl in the Pink Dress

 
Chillin' in the graveyard with my two brothers



The big boi on his big day!



Heads up, this post was due exactly a week ago but due to unforeseen technical difficulties, that didn't exactly happen.
But ALAS, an outfit post!
Last weekend marked my little brothers becoming 'an adult member of the Church' by making his confirmation.
A great excuse to dress up and a nice eh...morning for the occasion too.
As with all family occasions as such, photos are a necessity so I snapped a few for le blog.

My dress is Topshop and I absolutely love it! The colour is a popping bubblegum pink and is so comfortable that I am seriously considering purchasing it in this other colour.
I nipped it in at the waist with this belt I have had for years but I love it's vintage look.
The jacket is quite definitely a staple in my summer wardrobe and what's an outfit without a bit of floral eh? Lots of gold accessories and voila!

Hope you like!

**********************
Dress - Topshop
Jacket - River Island
Belt - Asos
Shoes - Penneys
Jewelry - Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment