Friday, August 13, 2010

MLH






I recently discovered, via a facebook advertisment I'll have you know, an amazing Belgian designer, Maria Lucia Hohan. Her collection varies from season to season but a consistent aspect to her design and creativity is her ability to muster an element of fantasy.
Whether pastel hues and nude tones for Spring/Summer 2010 portray a romantic, fairytale aura or the sultry, whistful, dark angellic looks featured in her new Autumn/Winter line, she captures the unknown in idyllic ways.
Floaty chiffon, pretty pastels and simple stunning designs - the essence of her line is breath taking, including lines of bridal wear, evening gowns, party dresses, tops and skirts.
Many a night have I floated into the realms of a couture dream with her masterpieces featuring heavily in them!
I have my eye on a dress or two for my upcoming 21st birthday party, whilst hoping to convince the personal atm at my disposal of the wonderous investment one of these dresses would be and also secretly hoping the garments will go on sale between now and Christmas time!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment