Bring out the khaki (I really have a soft spot for the colour - especially when my jacket collection is concerned), seek out the cosy knitwear, and find a hardy pair of boots.
My autumn/winter Lust List:
- Camouflage - a few months ago I had repeatedly declared how I wouldn't give in to buying a camo jacket. Now it seems like a basic human right!
- The Disco Pant - In navy, I might add. Though I love my trusty skinny jeans, these add a dimension of interest to any dull winter ensemble
- Oversized Knits - I cannot begin to profess my love of all things knitted and oversized. Comfy, cosy and stylish.
- The leather backpack - I purchased one of the vintage variety a few weeks back, from Shutterbug (my favourite shop ever!), in tan colour.
- Sequins - A necessity to brighten up any outfit, perfect day or night, while also adding glam and lustre
What are your Winter staples? Do share!