Tuesday, January 24, 2012

An Ode to the Superwoman

















I shall keep this post short and sweet.
They do say a picture speaks a thousand words, here are 16!
Versace Haute Couture collection which sashayed down the catwalk this week.
So powerful yet so serenely feminine.
The perfect balance between the dominant independent woman and all that is pretty and womanly in the world.
Bold angles and sharp cuts, simplistic staunch high ponytails contrasted beautifully with elegant, sheer materials, floral prints and shimmering heavenly shades.
Karlie Kloss does add to my swoon too...
Two words - I LOVE!

3 comments:

  1. super colours and killers shapes!

    http://hostesshandbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This collection is so beautiful and elegant, so feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with the yummy colors!! They are so electric!! I have always loved Versace and this collection just resparked my love. You have an amazing blog, I am now a proud follower. Please stop by mine and check it out. IF you like stay and follow back :)

    http://kulturecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete