Thursday, December 13, 2012

Making a Comeback

It's been a while, since November 3rd, to be exact. No blog updates, hectic days and a busting schedule. But finally, a day off! And a brand swanking new crazy chronicle of what the heck I've been doing these past few weeks.

If any of you are regular commuters, I'm sure that the Metro Herald passes some time on your morning travels. And if that's the case, you may have come across my feature for the Clobber Blogger section which features regularly on a Thursday. I have featured the article below for you, and I must say it's quite a feeling to see your name (and face) on the pages of a national newspaper!




Moving swiftly on, I made an adventure across the pond, to Salt Lake City, just some weeks ago.
I spent a little over a week including Thanksgiving with my best friend, Aoife, who is in university there. I had an absolute ball, doing everything from ice-skating to midnight Black Friday shopping and some Cheesecake Factory dining in between! If any of you follow me on Instagram, I was trying to update my trip as much as possible.











Following my Thanksgiving break, I hopped on yet another plane, two days later, for an appointment in London, Oxford Circus to be precise. I'm sure at this point you all know of my love for London, and my weakness for shopping, namely in Topshop! Major splurge (even though I was there for less than 10 hours!) All in good time for Christmas though, making significant purchases for the holidays, including velvet and sequins (swoon!)

Other than that I have been majorly busy with work in the build up to Christmas. I also received some exciting news just the other week, and I will be starting a new job after the holidays - details to follow - but right now I am so ecstatic about it!

So there you have it, a short essay to explain my absence. I am truly hoping to get back on the blogging bandwagon and post more regularly.


No comments:

Post a Comment